Mon 17 and Tue 18 July at 10 pm
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE
For acrobat Amer Kabbani is Syria, his father’s homeland, a collection of fond memories is ashes. In Runa, he tries to recollect forgotten memories, digs into his past and faces the hardships of identity, family, and human conflict.
- This performance includes limited spoken text in English and Dutch.
- This performance is mainly a visual spectacle.
- This performance takes place in the public space.
- The nearest toilet is in the Coyendanspark at the Miramiro festival centre.
- Parking is available at Gent Dampoort station.
- The location can be reached by public transport, stop Gent Veemarkt.
Idea and performance: Amer Kabbani Fernandez / Director: Rolando Sanmartin / Dramaturgy: Amer Kabbani en Rolando Sanmartin / External eye: Joan Català en Marta Salla / Light and sound design: Ivan Tomasevich / Distribution: Alina ventura (La Maleta dels Espectacles) / Communication: Aida Kabbani / Costume design: Amer Kabbani / Grafic design: Gerard Riu / Photography: Jordi Plana