Sat 15 and Sun 16 July at 3.30 pm and 8 pm
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE
In Croûte Guillaume Martinet delivers an improvised solo of expressive juggling and physical humor, tailored to a location that challenges him. Inspired by his personal fascination for cartoons, he transforms himself into a cartoonish character who uses the public space as a backdrop.
- This performance does not contain spoken text.
- This performance takes place in the public space.
- This venue does not have a toilet for disabled people, the closest toilet is in the Coyendanspark at the Festival Heart of Miramiro.
- Parking is available at Gent Dampoort station.
- The location can be reached by public transport. The nearest bus stop is Gent Reep.
Concept: Guillaume Martinet, Dina Roberts, Mathilde Roy / Artist: Guillaume Martinet / External eye: Mathilde Roy, Margot Seigneurie / Internal eye: Dina Roberts / Production managers: Laure Caillat and Anne-Agathe Prin / Production: Cie Defracto
La Maison des Jonglages – La Courneuve, L’aube de la création – Chalon dans la Rue
Residences: Cirqueon – Prague, Les Carmes – La Rochefoucauld, SN de Gap, Cirq’onflex – Dijon / With support from: le département de la Seine Saint Denis