Sat 15 and Sun 16 July continuously from 4 pm to 6 pm
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE
For the first time in the history of our festival, a courtroom is now also featured on our program. In room B (today in room C), Master Van Reeth decides on Ruben Mardulier’s case, who appears as the civil party. Prosecutor Milan Van Bortel takes notes on the proceedings. While doing so, the poetry of bureaucracy is brought to the forefront.
This performance contains spoken text in Dutch.
The poetry of bureaucracy, shown in a courtroom.
- This performance contains a lot of spoken text in Dutch.
- This performance takes place in the public space, in an enclosed tent.
- The location has a toilet for disabled people.
- Parking is available at Gent Dampoort station.
- The location can be reached by public transport. The nearest bus stop is at Gent Dampoort station.
Production: Boegbeeld vzw / Created and performed by: Ruben Mardulier, Milan Van Bortel, Jeroen Van Reeth en Florien Allemeersch