Mon 17 and Tue 18 July continuously from 2 pm to 8.30 pm
ABOUT THE ACTIVITY
Crawl into the hammock, put on the headphones, and nestle into this safe cocoon. The Mini Relaxerette is a unique installation where you can relax while listening to beautiful stories and good music.
Unwind in the Mini Relaxerette.
- This activity takes place in a public space.
- Each person can choose a hammock to lie in while listening to stories spoken in Dutch.
- The location has a toilet for disabled people.
- Parking is available at Gent Dampoort station.
- The location can be reached by public transport, stop Gent Veemarkt.